Roger A Bernstein
Attorney Roger Bernstein is a Firm Co-Founder of Bernstein Osberg-Braun, a law firm in North Miami, FL. As a lawyer in North Miami, Florida, attorney Bernstein serves Miami-Dade County, as well as clients throughout Florida.
Areas of Practice
Admitted to Practice Law
- Admitted to Florida Bar, 1993
- Federal District Court, 1993
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2000
- US Court of Appeals for 11th circuit, 2002
|:||Brown University, BA, 1989|
|Law School||:||University of Miami School of Law|
- Chairman of the Miami-Dade County Enterprise Zone Advisory Council
- Great Florida Bank - Member of the Board of Advisors
- Aventura Marketing Council Member and Committee Chair
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Member
- Beacon Council Member
- South Florida Chapter - American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Board of Directors
- American Jewish Committee Board of Directors
- North Dade Bar Association
- AILA Border and National Security Committee Member
- Florida Bar’s Eleventh Circuit – Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee
Roger A Bernstein is a Florida Board Certified Immigration attorney with twenty years of practice devoted exclusively to immigration law. He spent six years with the U.S. Department of Justice serving as an INS trial attorney, sector counsel to the INS' Inspections and Investigations Divisions and INS Asylum Officer. Since co-founding Bernstein Osberg-Braun, LLC in 1998, Mr. Bernstein has focused his practice on assisting immigrant investors, acquiring employment based visas and complex immigration litigation.
Mr. Bernstein has represented and counseled foreign governments, Fortune 500 companies and large-privately held companies. He has also successfully acquired non-immigrant visas and residency for hundreds of individuals who desired to live and work in the United States.
A graduate of Brown University and the University of Miami School of Law, Roger Bernstein serves as Chair on the Miami–Dade County Enterprise Zone Advisory Council. He previously has served as Chair of the Florida Bar Immigration Certification Committee, the Board of the American Jewish Committee, the Great Florida Bank Advisory Board. He is admitted to practice law in Florida, the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Roger A. Bernstein is a recognized expert in EB-5 Investor related issues. He focuses his practice on advising high net worth individuals, developers and regional centers in navigating the complexity of the EB-5 program. He spent six years with the U.S. Department of Justice, serving as an INS trial attorney, sector counsel to the INS' Inspections and Investigations Divisions and INS Asylum Officer.Distinctions
- Certified by FL Bar as immigration expert, 2006
- United States Department of Justice, Superior Accomplishment Award and Outstanding Performance
- Florida Bar's Pro Bono Law Student of the Year Award
- James Mofskey Memorial, Book Award Representative
Born: North Miami, Florida, June 29, 1967
201 S Biscayne Blvd, 34th Floor, Miami Center
North Miami, Florida 33131
Bernstein Osberg-Braun was founded in 1998. Bernstein Osberg-Braun is located in Miami-Dade County Florida.