Robert Darl Malin
Attorney Robert Malin is an Associate Attorney of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, a law firm in Memphis, TN. As a lawyer in Memphis, Tennessee, attorney Malin serves Shelby County, as well as clients throughout Tennessee.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Wills and Living Wills
Admitted to Practice Law
- Arkansas 2013 (Bar Number 2013264)
- Mississippi 2012 (Bar Number 104080)
- Tennessee 2011 (Bar Number 030240)
|Law School||:||University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law|
I am licensed in Arkansas, Tennessee and Mississippi.
Find my blog at www.robmalinesq.com.
My primary area of practice is the drafting and implementation of estate plans ranging from the utilization of simple methods (where appropriate) to more complex alternatives. My favorite part of the practice is meeting with the client and fitting their individual circumstances to the appropriate estate plan.
Areas of Focus:
• Estate Planning. From simple wills and revocable trusts to asset protection trusts and buy-sell agreements for business owners, I assist individuals with planning for death and incapacity.
• Estate and Trust Administration. Often referred to as "Probate," when someone passes, I assist in the transitioning of assets to the next generation.
• Estate and Fiduciary Litigation. I have represented both beneficiaries of estates and trusts and the Trustees and Executors in charge of them. Whichever side you or your client finds themself, I know how to defend and protect your rights.
I joined Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, in September, 2012, when my former law firm, Williams McDaniel, P.C., merged with Wyatt.
I received my Bachelor’s degree in Business from Maryville College. After graduation, I worked in the mortgage industry for two years.
I graduated tenth in my class, magna cum laude, from the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law at the University of Memphis. During law school, I served as law clerk to the Honorable Robert S. Benham, of the Probate Court of Shelby County.
Since graduation, I have served by appointment of the Shelby County Probate Court as Guardian ad Litem and Attorney ad Litem in complicated Conservatorship cases and as an Administrator in a contested probate administration. I have also substituted as professor for a Trust Law class at the University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphrey’s School of Law.
I serve on the board of the Society of Financial Service Professionals and as CLE Representative for the Estate Planning Seciton of the Memphis Bar Association.
Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP
1715 Aaron Brenner Drive
Memphis, Tennessee 38120
Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP is located in Shelby County Tennessee.