Mark S Granger
Attorney Mark Granger is a Partner of Morrison Mahoney LLP, a law firm in Boston, MA. As a lawyer in Boston, Massachusetts, attorney Granger serves Suffolk County, as well as clients throughout Massachusetts.
Areas of Practice
- Admiralty / Maritime
- Appellate Practice
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Business Law
- Construction / Development
- Defective / Dangerous Products
- Toxic Torts
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1977, Massachusetts, US District Court, District of Massachusetts and US Court of Appeals, First Circuit
|:||Dickinson College, BA, cum laude, 1971|
|Law School||:||Boston University School of Law, JD, 1976|
- Boston and Massachusetts Bar Associations; Product Liability Advisory Council (Member, Executive Committee, 2001—); American Law Firm Association (Chairman, Environmental Steering Committee, 1998—); Defense Research Institute (Environmental and Products Liability Committees); Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association.
Pi Gamma Mu.
Born: Queens, New York, March 20, 1949
Morrison Mahoney LLP
Morrison Mahoney LLP was founded in 1948. Since its founding, Morrison Mahoney LLP has grown to a size of 160 attorneys. Morrison Mahoney LLP is located in Suffolk County Massachusetts.
Admiralty and Maritime, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Appellate, Aviation, Business Litigation, Construction Law, Contract Interpretation and Insurance Coverage Analysis, Corporate Law and Finance (all aspects), Emerging Business/Technology,...