Jonathan Burton Blecher
Attorney Jonathan Blecher is a Managing Partner of Jonathan Blecher, P.A., a law firm in Miami, FL. As a lawyer in Miami, Florida, attorney Blecher serves Miami-Dade County, as well as clients throughout Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Crimes
- DUI / DWI
- White Collar Crime
Admitted to Practice Law
- the Florida Bar
- the Supreme Court of the United States of America
- the United States Court of Appeals, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits
- the United States District Courts for the Southern District of Florida, the Eastern District of Michigan and the Middle District of Florida
|:||University of Florida|
|Law School||:||University of Florida College of Law|
- Member, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, National College for DUI Defense
- Member, Business Network International
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, Florida Bar, Criminal Law Section
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member, American Civil Liberties Union
- Judge, University of Miami Law School Moot Court and Mock Trial Competitions
- Member, Florida Blue Key, University of Florida
- Member, Omicron Delta Kappa, University of Florida
- Life Member, Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America, 1973
- National Eagle Scout Association
- Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America
- Cambridge Who's Who
- Florida Trend Magazine Legal Elite
Attorney Jonathan Blecher is the founding lawyer of the Miami DUI defense law firm, Jonathan Blecher, P.A.He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Florida, College of Arts and Sciences in 1978, and his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Florida, College of Law in 1981. Mr. Blecher was admitted to the Florida State Bar in 1982, and is licensed to practice before all Florida courts. In addition, Attorney Blecher is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits, the United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida, and the Eastern District of Michigan. He is also a member of the Federal Trial Bar in each of those jurisdictions. Attorney Blecher is a member of numerous associations including the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of Miami, the National Assocation of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the American Civil Liberties Union, and a Judge for the University of Miami Law School Moot Court and Mock Trial Competitions. In the beginning of his legal career, Attorney Blecher represented felony prosecutions in cases ranging from DUIs to murder, and was an assistant state attorney in Miami-Dade County. After this, he worked as a senior trial attorney at Essen & Essen, P.A. In addition to his legal practice, Mr. Blecher has led seminars instructing attorneys on DUI defense, and has taught lectures on courtroom procedure for police officers at the Miami-Dade County Police Academy.
Born: New York City, NY
Jonathan Blecher, P.A.
9150 South Dadeland Boulevard, Suite 1010
Miami, Florida 33156
Firm OverviewAre you searching for the representation of a Miami DUI lawyer? If so, it may be beneficial to contact Jonathan Blecher, P.A. The firm was founded by Attorney Blecher, who has been practicing law for 31 years and has experience as a former prosecutor. This unique legal background enables him to maintain an in-depth understanding of both sides of the United States DUI criminal justice system, and also allows him to provide every client with the amount of individualized attention and trusted legal counsel they deserve. DUI charges can result in harsh penalties, which is why it is important to not waste any time in contacting the firm after being arrested. Whether you are a first time offender, a multiple time offender, or a minor facing DUI charges, Attorney Blecher has the knowledge and experience to assist you. Do not try and face your charges on your own; contact Jonathan Blecher, P.A. to find out about the representation a Miami DUI attorney may be able to provide you with.
Criminal Defense, DUI
Press Releases and Achievements
Miami Criminal Lawyer Jonathan Blecher Joins Lawyer Central Attorney Directory
July 20, 2010 — Miami Criminal Attorney Jonathan Blecher of Jonathan Blecher, P.A in Miami, FL has joined the Lawyer Central National Attorney Directory.