John Nathan Mansella
Attorney John Mansella is an Attorney of John N. Mansella, Attorney at Law, a law firm in Pawtucket, RI. As a lawyer in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, attorney Mansella serves Providence County, as well as clients throughout Rhode Island.
Areas of Practice
- Auto Accident
- Criminal Defense
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
Admitted to Practice Law
- Rhode Island; Massachusetts; U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island; U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
|Law School||:||Not Available|
- Rhode Island Bar Assocation; Massachusetts Bar Association (past member); National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR) (past member); LSN Pros - Northern RI.
Attorney John N. Mansella is the independent solo practitioner of his private law practice, licensed in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
He focuses on helping individuals and businesses in the following types of legal matters:
Personal Injury, Employment & Labor, Consumer Protection, Criminal Defense, Rhode Island Unemployment Benefits Law, Social Security Disability (SSI/SSDI); and Foreclosure Defense.
Attorney Mansella works passionately to get clients the justice or compensation they rightfully deserve. Each client is treated with respect, courtesy, and the utmost individualized and personal attention.
Attorney Mansella has represented both individual and corporate clients in the Courts of Rhode Island and Massachusetts. He has also represented many individuals with disability claims before the Social Security Administration.
- (Juris Doctor)
- (Master of Arts; Communication)
- (Bachelor of Arts; Political Science & English)
- Rhode Island Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Rhode Island
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association (past member)
- Rhode Island Mediators' Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR) (past member).
* Important Disclaimer(s): I am not your attorney and nothing in this profile is legal advice. Use/view of this website/profile does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. Nothing on this website should be relied upon as legal advice, and you should not do or refrain from any action based on any content herein. Intended for Massachusetts and Rhode Island residents only, and no other States, Nations, or jurisdiction(s). Past performance does not & cannot predict or guarantee any future results. Each legal matter is unique & results or outcome depends on a variety of unpredictable factors. ** Please note that the "percentages" of practice areas in this profile are only estimates, and due to the nature of a general practice, are constantly changing - do not rely upon the "percentages" of practice areas in any way. "Percentages" of practice areas are required by this site.
** Required Disclaimer: The Rhode Island Supreme Court & Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court license all lawyers in the general practice of law. These Courts do not license or certify any lawyer as an expert or specialist in any particular field of practice.
John N. Mansella, Attorney at Law
141 Power Road, #209
Pawtucket, Rhode Island 02860
John N. Mansella, Attorney at Law was founded in 2011. John N. Mansella, Attorney at Law is located in Providence County Rhode Island.
Personal Injury (car accidents, slip or trip and fall, negligence); Social Security Disability (SSI/SSDI); Employment and Labor Law; Consumer Protection; Debt Negotiation/Debt Collection Defense; Foreclosure Defense, Criminal Defense.