John Nathan Mansella
Attorney John Mansella is Member of John N. Mansella, Attorney at Law, a law firm in Lincoln, RI. As a lawyer in Lincoln, Rhode Island, attorney Mansella serves Providence County, as well as clients throughout Rhode Island.
Areas of Practice
- Auto Accident
- Employment Law
- Foreclosure / Loan Modification
- Labor Law
- Slip and Fall
- Social Security Disability
Admitted to Practice Law
- Rhode Island; Massachusetts; U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island; U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
|Law School||:||Roger Williams University School of Law|
- Rhode Island Bar Association; Rhode Island Mediators' Association; SBR, Inc.; Massachusetts Bar Association.
Attorney John N. Mansella is the independent sole practitioner of his general law practice, licensed in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Throughout his career, he has helped many clients in various areas of the law.
He focuses on helping individuals and businesses in the following types of legal matters:
Personal Injury - (Auto accidents, Slip/Trip & Fall, Dog Bite, Negligence) - NO FEE UNLESS YOU RECOVER COMPENSATION);
Employment & Labor Disputes - Unpaid wages/overtime/commissions, termination, discrimination, and more (representing both employers and employees);
Unemployment Benefits Law - (RI Employees - No Fee Unless You Win);
Social Security Disability (SSI/SSDI) - (No Fee Unless You Win);
Foreclosure Defense - Representing homeowners and tenants facing wrongful or illegal foreclosures.
Debt Collection Defense/Debt Negotiation - Helping consumers fight wrongful or illegal debt collection practices, defend against debt collection lawsuits, and negotiate with debt collectors);
Criminal Defense - Representing Rhode Islanders charged with misdemeanors.
Attorney Mansella works passionately to get clients the justice or compensation they rightfully deserve.
Each client is treated with respect, courtesy, and the utmost individualized and personal attention.
Attorney Mansella has represented both individual and corporate clients in the Courts of Rhode Island and Massachusetts. He has successfully represented many individuals with disability claims before the Social Security Administration.
- Roger Williams University School of Law (Juris Doctor)
- Emerson College (Master of Arts; Organizational, Management, & Political Communication)
- Providence College (Bachelor of Arts; Political Science & English)
- Rhode Island Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Rhode Island
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Rhode Island Mediators' Association
- SBR, Inc.
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR).
* Important Disclaimer(s): Attorney Advertising Material. Use/view of this website does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. Nothing on this website should be relied upon as legal advice, and you should not do or refrain from any action based on any content herein. Intended for Massachusetts and Rhode Island residents only, and no other jurisdiction(s). Past performance does not & cannot predict or guarantee any future results. Each legal matter is unique & results or outcome depends on a variety of unpredictable factors.
** Required Disclaimer: The Rhode Island Supreme Court & Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court license all lawyers in the general practice of law. These Courts do not license or certify any lawyer as an expert or specialist in any particular field of practice.
- Sole Proprietor - NOT a partnership. -
John N. Mansella, Attorney at Law
P.O. Box 22099
Lincoln, Rhode Island 02865
John N. Mansella, Attorney at Law was founded in 2011. John N. Mansella, Attorney at Law is located in Providence County Rhode Island.
Personal Injury (car accidents, slip or trip and fall, negligence); Social Security Disability (SSI/SSDI); Employment and Labor Law; Consumer Protection; Debt Negotiation/Debt Collection Defense; Foreclosure Defense, Criminal Defense.