John M Davidson
Attorney John Davidson is a Member of Evans Kosut Davidson, PLLC, a law firm in Spring, TX. As a lawyer in Spring, Texas, attorney Davidson serves Harris County, as well as clients throughout Texas.
Areas of Practice
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Brain Injury
- Business Law
- Construction / Development
- Foreclosure / Loan Modification
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1989, Texas; 1990, US District Court, Southern District of Texas; 1992, US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit; 2002, US District Court, Northern District of Texas
|:||Abilene Christian University, BBA, 1986|
|Law School||:||Baylor University School of Law, JD, 1989|
- State Bar of Texas (Litigation Section); Houston Young Lawyers Association.
Author: "DTPA Settlement Provisions, The Benefits and Requirements of Making a Prompt Settlement Offer to a Consumer's DTPA Demand Letter," Vol. 18, No. 2, Caveat Vendor, September 1993.
Born: Alice, Texas, June 25, 1964
Evans Kosut Davidson, PLLC
16000 Stuebner Airline Rd., Suite 200
Spring, Texas 77379
Evans Kosut Davidson, PLLC was founded in 2010. Evans Kosut Davidson, PLLC is located in Harris County Texas.
General Civil Practice. Corporate, International Business, Engineering and Construction, International Trade and Transportation Law. Real Estate and Probate Law. Civil Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation Federal and State.