- Find a Lawyer
- Pennsylvania Lawyer Directory
- Williamsport, PA Lawyer Directory
- Jeffrey C Dohrmann
Jeffrey C Dohrmann
Areas of Practice
- Antitrust and Trade
- Auto Accident
- Civil Rights
- Defective / Dangerous Products
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Law
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1993, Pennsylvania and US District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania; 1994, US Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
|:||Pennsylvania State University, BA, 1982|
|Law School||:||Widener University, JD, magna cum laude, 1993|
- Lycoming, Pennsylvania and Federal Bar Associations; Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association; The Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
Author: "The Pennsylvania Peer Review Protection Act and Hospital Corporate Liability: A Reconciliation," The Barrister, Vol. XXIII, No. 4, Winter 1992-1993 and Vol. XXIII, No. 2, Summer 1992.
Born: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania, December 27, 1959
Rieders, Travis, Humphrey, Harris, Waters & Waffenschmidt
Since its founding, Rieders, Travis, Humphrey, Harris, Waters & Waffenschmidt has grown to a size of 10 attorneys. Rieders, Travis, Humphrey, Harris, Waters & Waffenschmidt is located in Lycoming County Pennsylvania.
Civil and Criminal Trials in all State and Federal Courts including Products Liability, Negligence, Automobile Accidents and Injuries, Antitrust, Insurance, Medical/Legal Malpractice, Civil Rights, Workers Compensation, F.E.L.A.,...