James J Demma
Attorney James Demma is a Of Counsel of Miles & Stockbridge PC, a law firm in Baltimore, MD. As a lawyer in Baltimore, Maryland, attorney Demma serves Baltimore City County, as well as clients throughout Maryland.
Areas of Practice
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Defective / Dangerous Products
- Employee Benefits
- Energy / Utilities
- Foreclosure / Loan Modification
- Intellectual Property
- Labor Law
- Public Finance
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1972, Maryland; 1976, US Supreme Court; 1982, District of Columbia
|:||University of Maryland, BA, 1967|
|Law School||:||University of Maryland, JD, 1972|
- Montgomery County and Maryland State (Member and Former Chairman, Real Estate Law Section, 1990-1991) Bar Associations; The District of Columbia Bar.
Delta Theta Phi. Editor, Statutory Laws of Maryland Relating to Land Surveyors, 1982, 1990 and 1999. Author: "Surveyor's Liability," American Congress on Surveying and Mapping, March, 1979; "Land Patents and Boundaries," Professional Surveyor Magazine. (Also Counsel to Maryland Society of Land Surveyors)
Born: Washington, DC, 1939
Miles & Stockbridge PC
Since its founding, Miles & Stockbridge PC has grown to a size of 212 attorneys. Miles & Stockbridge PC is located in Baltimore City County Maryland.
General Practice. Trials in all Courts. Banking, Corporation, Taxation, Labor Relations, Employee Benefits, Intellectual Property, Products Liability Litigation, Bankruptcy and Creditors Remedies, Public Finance, Public Utility, Estates...