- Find a Lawyer
- South Carolina Lawyer Directory
- Greenville, SC Lawyer Directory
- Henry Mills Gallivan
Henry Mills Gallivan
Attorney Henry Gallivan is a Managing Shareholder of Gallivan, White & Boyd, PA, a law firm in Greenville, SC. As a lawyer in Greenville, South Carolina, attorney Gallivan serves Greenville County, as well as clients throughout South Carolina.
Areas of Practice
- Administrative Law
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Banks and Banking
- Business Law
- Civil Rights
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction / Development
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1976, South Carolina; US Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit; US Supreme Court
|:||Vanderbilt University, BA, 1973|
|Law School||:||University of South Carolina, JD, 1976|
- American Bar Association; South Carolina Bar (Chairman, Section on: Torts & Insurance Practice, 1994-1995); Greenville County Bar Association; Defense Research Institute; South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association (Immediate Past President, 2003; President, 2002; President-Elect, 2001; Treasurer, 2000; Secretary, 1999; Executive Committee, 1991-1998); Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel; South Carolina Self-Insureds Association; National Arbitration Forum.
Phi Delta Phi. Member, Moot Court; National Arbitorian Forum. Certified Arbitrator and Mediator, South Carolina Circuit Court.
Born: Greenville, South Carolina, May 17, 1951
Gallivan, White & Boyd, PA
Gallivan, White & Boyd, PA was founded in 1948. Since its founding, Gallivan, White & Boyd, PA has grown to a size of 46 attorneys. Gallivan, White & Boyd, PA is located in Greenville County South Carolina.
General Civil Trial Practice in all State and Federal Courts. Arbitration, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Banking Law, Bankruptcy, Business Law, Business Litigation, Civil Rights, Commercial Law, Commercial Litigation, Construction...