Need advise

previous   |   next →  
deeclinton1967 03-24-2016 @ 4:59 PM                          

I need advise ,I have my lil second cousin in my house hold ,,DSS has Custody of her  but remains in my house hold since her mom lost Custody,,,,this been going on since Oct,,,The last few months now she been harassing either me or a family member by emails text n so on ,,,,I had talked to Child Services about this,,he said he would talk to her ,,,This is getting out of control now,,,DSS told just keep documenting everything,,,which i have ,,,still she is sending text messages or messages on FB to my husband daughters now n trying to stir things up,,is there anything that can be done legally ,,i'm getting upset not that she trying to stir things up with my family n my husband side ..already mention to someone i know she has it out for me ,,i take that as a threat,Can anyone help me n let me know what i can do ..legally ....Thank you Dee

JonFarrar 09-14-2016 @ 1:00 PM                          
Have you contacted any legal representative. I have also found site http://vethanlaw.com that can also helps to find any lawyers for your needs.

This message was edited by JonFarrar on 9-14-16 @ 1:03 PM

JustinMarsh 12-27-2016 @ 7:42 AM                          
Have you contacted any legal representative for your problem.I believe American Law Society could help you for this as they are type of lawyer directory to find any lawyers for your needs.

This message was edited by JustinMarsh on 12-27-16 @ 7:43 AM

deeclinton1967 12-27-2016 @ 3:20 PM                          
Thank you for getting back to me ,,I ended up getting full Custody of her, Went to court n DSS lawyer n all the other lawyers all agree to have her turn over to me, My cousin no longer in DSS Custody ,Very Happy ,Thank you

Please fill out the form below
and receive a free case evaluation
at no cost or obligation.