Attorney Elizabeth Bourdon is an Assistant Public Defender of Orange County Public Defender's Office, a law firm in Orlando, FL. As a lawyer in Orlando, Florida, attorney Bourdon serves Orange County, as well as clients throughout Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
Admitted to Practice Law
- Admitted to the Florida Bar in January, 2005.
- Board Certified in Criminal Trials by the Florida Bar in August, 2011.
|:||University of Central Florida|
|Law School||:||Stetson University College of Law|
- Committee Member, Criminal Certification Committee
- Member, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Orange County Public Defender's Office
435 N. Orange Ave., Suite 400
Orlando, Florida 32801
Orange County Public Defender's Office is located in Orange County Florida.