David W Bianchi
Attorney David Bianchi is a Member of Stewart Tilghman Fox Bianchi & Cain, P.A., a law firm in Miami, FL. As a lawyer in Miami, Florida, attorney Bianchi serves Miami-Dade County, as well as clients throughout Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Admiralty / Maritime
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Business Law
- Health Care
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1979, Florida, US District Court, Southern District of Florida and US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit; 1981, US Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit; 1986, New York, New York, Washington D.C.
|:||Tufts University, BA, magna cum laude, 1976|
|Law School||:||Boston College, JD, 1979|
- Florida Bar's Board of Governors, Member
- Trial Lawyer's Section of the Florida Bar, Past Chairman
- Joint Committee of the Trial Lawyers Section and the Conference of Circuit and County Court Judges, Past Chairman
- Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar, Past President
- American Board of Trial Advocacy, Member
- Board of Directors of the Coral Gables Bar Association, Former Member
- Board of Trustees of Plymouth Congregational Church, Past Chairman
- Fisher Island Club, Inc., Past Director
- Florida Savings Bank, Vice-Chairman
- Affomix Corporation, Former Director
- GnuBIO, Inc., Former Chairman
For more than 35 years, Attorney David W. Bianchi has represented clients in all kinds of personal injury matters. He has been selected to the list of “Best Lawyers in America” and named Lawyer of the Year for his experience in product liability. He also represents clients in matters involving business disputes, class actions, negligence-related crashes, legal and medical malpractice, aviation collisions, and more. He has been a member of numerous professional organizations recognizing his ability to help clients reach the results they need when they need them most, including serving as past chairman of the Trial Lawyer’s Section of the Florida Bar.
His track record of success include the largest verdict for a fraternity hazing incident after a pledge at the University of Miami died. He also secured the first verdict in the nation against Mercedes-Benz after a case involving the Mercedes S420 defective airbag system. His total recovered amount in verdicts and settlements if roughly $200 million. Attorney Bianchi is a dedicated and passionate lawyer who believes in looking out for the best interests of his clients from start to finish. This is what you receive when you trust him to help you take legal action against any party who has caused you harm. Call today to learn more.
Born: Bellport, New York, United States
Stewart Tilghman Fox Bianchi & Cain, P.A.
1 SE 3rd Ave Ste 3000
Miami, Florida 33131
Stewart Tilghman Fox Bianchi & Cain, P.A. is located in Miami-Dade County Florida.