Dariush G Adli
Attorney Dariush Adli is a Counsel of Adli Law Group PC, a law firm in Los Angeles, CA. As a lawyer in Los Angeles, California, attorney Adli serves Los Angeles County, as well as clients throughout California.
Areas of Practice
- Intellectual Property
Admitted to Practice Law
- • California, 1999
• Colorado, 2010
• U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2000
• U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2000
•U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2000
• U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2009
• U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2009
• U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit, 2000
|:||University of Michigan, PhD, 1983|
|Law School||:||University of Michigan, JD, 1998|
- • Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
• Member, American Nuclear Society
• Member, Association of Intellectual Property Lawyers Association
• Member and Former Vice President, Iranian–American Lawyers Association
Prior to founding his own legal practice, Dr. Adli was the Head of the Patent Group at a large international law firm based in Los Angeles. Before that, he spent many years as Counsel at Hogan & Hartson LLP. He obtained his doctorate degree in Engineering Physics and a bachelor degree in Physics and Electronics from the University of Michigan.
Prior to practicing law, Dr. Adli was a lead scientist at Duke Electric Power Company in Bolton, MA. At Duke, he was a member of a research and development team working on product design. Dr. Adli has authored and co–authored numerous articles, which have been published in national scientific journals, two of which have won national best paper awards.
Born: Iran, November 1, 1956
Adli Law Group PC
Adli Law Group PC is located in Los Angeles County California.
Intellectual Property, Patent Law, Trademark Law, Copyright Law