Attorney Cyrus Rajabi is a Shareholder / Attorney at Law of Jones & Keller, A Professional Corporation, a law firm in Denver, CO. As a lawyer in Denver, Colorado, attorney Rajabi serves Denver County, as well as clients throughout Colorado.
Areas of Practice
- Banks and Banking
- Business Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Securities Offerings
Admitted to Practice Law
- 2004, Colorado
|:||University of Colorado at Boulder,, BSBA, Operations Management, 2000|
|Law School||:||University of Colorado at Boulder, JD, 2003|
- Past and Current Professional, Community and Academic Affiliations
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Iranian-American Bar Assocation
- Phi Alpha Delta
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Society of Automotive Engineers
- Denver Metro Commercial Association of Realtors
- American Motorcyclists Association
- Motorcycle Road-racing Association
- Cyrus Rajabi Foundation, Incorporated. A non-profit charitable organization established to promote and foster academic scholarship and goodwill.
- Established "Sustainable Development Scholarship" at University of Colorado School of Law in 2004.
- Rotary International "Pencils for Peace" Program
- Elected House District 37 Delegate (Two Year Term 1998-2000)
- Elected Arapahoe County Delegate (Two Year Term 1998-2000)
- Elected 6th Congressional Dist. Delegate (Two Year Term 1998-2000)
- Elected to 2nd Term as Precinct 410 Leader (Two Year Term 2000-2002)
- Legislative Intern / Assistant, Colorado House of Representatives, 1998
I strive to include passion, dedication & excellence in all aspects of my life, both professionally & personally.
This dedication includes working to "pay forward" the blessings of my good fortune through various charitable works & endeavors.
While I am experienced in many aspects of business law, my law practice focuses on the following:
1. Securities & finance law (including regulatory compliance and mergers & acquisitions)
2. Business & corporate law
3. Real estate law (including transactions and development)
Please get in touch if you are in need of legal services or wish to discuss other ways in which we can work together, whether professionally or on charitable endeavors.
Founded in 1936, our AV rated law firm is among Colorado's oldest & most respected firms, providing an extensive range of business & personal legal services.
I consider myself "a writer, not a fighter," so to speak. I am a strong believer that respectful discourse & good old common sense tact can go a long way toward building the trust & goodwill that can streamline negotiations & remedy many a conflict, not to mention such an approach makes the World a better place.
In other words, life is not a zero sum game. If you prefer to build something rather than tear it apart, chances are we will get along.
I am particularly interested in connecting with individuals possessing a strong work ethic, passion for life, & broad view toward making the World a better place, all while providing for their own success & caring for their loved ones.
My professional activities and interests outside of the legal practice include equity positions in various business entities and commercial and residential real estate development.
I look forward to building a brighter future with like-minded professionals sharing similar interests, as well as reconnecting with friends, colleagues & classmates. For my part, I commit to provide dedicated & unsurpassed service.
We represent public & privately held companies of varying sizes, as well as individuals, with regard to securities/M&A, financial institution law, public utility law, transportation, taxation, civil litigation & administrative proceedings. Our experienced lawyers assist clients in many other specialized areas such as employment law, IP, insurance issues, Indian law, natural resources, bankruptcy, franchise, estate planning, probate, antitrust, health care, class action & employee benefit plans.
Jones & Keller, A Professional Corporation
1999 Broadway, Suite 3150
Denver, Colorado 80202
Jones & Keller, A Professional Corporation was founded in 1936. Since its founding, Jones & Keller, A Professional Corporation has grown to a size of 27 attorneys. Jones & Keller, A Professional Corporation is located in Denver County Colorado.
General Civil Practice in State and Federal Courts and Administrative Agencies, Corporations, Securities, Business and Finance, Intellectual Property, Banking, Mergers and Acquisitions, Public Utility, Transportation, Securities Defense,...