Craig William Carlson
Attorney Craig Carlson is a Partner of The Carlson Law Firm, P.C., a law firm in Killeen, TX. As a lawyer in Killeen, Texas, attorney Carlson serves Bell County, as well as clients throughout Texas.
Areas of Practice
- Defective / Dangerous Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
Admitted to Practice Law
- Texas, 1994
|:||University of Nebraska at Lincoln|
|Law School||:||University of Nebraska College of Law|
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Bell County Bar Association, Member
- Fort Hood Bar Association, Member
- Christian Legal Society, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America, Member
- Association of the United States Army, Member
U.S. Army JAG Corps, Fort Devens, Chief of Legal Assistance, Chief of U.S. Army Claims and Senior Trial Counsel, 1989 - 1992
U.S. Army JAG Corps, Fort Hood, Senior Trial Defense Counsel, 1992 - 1994
The Carlson Law Firm, P.C.
400 West Jasper Drive
Killeen, Texas 76542
The Carlson Law Firm, P.C. was founded in 1975. Since its founding, The Carlson Law Firm, P.C. has grown to a size of 28 attorneys. The Carlson Law Firm, P.C. is located in Bell County Texas.
Plaintiff's personal injury law, medical malpractice, car accidents, trucking accidents, wrongful death.