Christopher L. Mangold
Attorney Christopher Mangold is Member of Danziger & Mangold, LLP, a law firm in White Plains, NY. As a lawyer in White Plains, New York, attorney Mangold serves Westchester County, as well as clients throughout New York.
Areas of Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Real Estate
Admitted to Practice Law
- Admitted to the bar in New York State (1986)
- Admitted to the bar in Connecticut (1995)
- Family Law Section of the Westchester County Bar Association
- Past member, Westchester County Bar Association Fee Dispute Committee
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Westchester Women's Bar Association
- Dutchess County Bar Association
|Law School||:||Not Available|
Christopher L. Mangold has been involved in matrimonial, family and real estate law for over 23 years. Chris advocates by getting to know each client in order to develop effective strategies and implement practical and creative solutions. He works tenaciously to achieve each client's individual goals. Chris has excellent people skills, which enhance his negotiation and litigation talents.
Danziger & Mangold, LLP
Danziger & Mangold, LLP is located in Westchester County New York.
Divorce and matrimonial law; Family law issues such as custody and family offense petitions; Child support issues; Real estate law; and Appeals