Attorney Christopher Benjamin is a Founder/Senior Shareholder of The Barrister Firm, P.A., a law firm in Miami, FL. As a lawyer in Miami, Florida, attorney Benjamin serves Miami-Dade County, as well as clients throughout Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Foreclosure / Loan Modification
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
Admitted to Practice Law
- Florida Bar
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeal for US Armed Forces
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Cicuirt
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court for Northern, Middle & Southern Districts of Florida
|:||Florida Memorial University|
|Law School||:||St. Thomas University, School of Law|
- Dade County Bar Association
- North Dade Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr. Bar Association
- Virgil Hawkins, Florida Chapter of the National Bar Association
- Florida Muslim Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Southern District of Florida Bar Association
- National Association of Hearing Officials
- Florida Mediators Association
I'm the managing principle of The Barrister Firm which is a full service boutique law firm dedicated to providing the superior legal service of a large firm coupled with individual attention of a smaller firm. We cover a large variety of legal areas in order to better serve the public at large. We can assist the average person with almost any legal or business issue that they may encounter during their lifetime; thereby making our firm the last attorneys you'll ever need. In an effort to promote affordability of legal services we accept most prepaid legal insurance carriers and provide our own in-house prepaid legal insurance plans.
We are also dedicated to providing the small business owner with superior business strategies, consultations and legal representation. We provide all the services needed to help a small business owner go from conception to full blown operations. We also provide assistance with minority certifications and RFP responses. We also assist with debt collection in a manner that respects the debtor and ensures greater collection adherence.
We can assist non-profits with 501(c)(3) applications, board of director training and orientation and registration with the Department of Agriculture for contribution solicitation. We also assist religious organizations in board formation and by-law revisions or creation.
We provide REO services for lenders, defend affirmative suits, perform commercial real estate transactions, provide title and closing services, commercial litigation, construction litigation, UCC litigation, condo management, receivership and collections.
Born: Hollywood, Florida
Military Service: Mr. Benjamin is a Desert Storm Veteran. He join the United States Army in his senior year of high school and entered into active duty service in June 1991. After serving three (3) years, he returned to South Florida for family and to continue his educational pursuits.
The Barrister Firm, P.A.
2 South Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, Florida 33131
The Barrister Firm, P.A. was founded in 2002. Since its founding, The Barrister Firm, P.A. has grown to a size of 25 attorneys. The Barrister Firm, P.A. is located in Miami-Dade County Florida.
General Litigation, Family Law, Criminal Law, Bankruptcy, Consumer Law, Probate, Real Estate, Estate Planning, Taxes/Asset Protection, Disability, Sports and Entertainment, Personal Injury and Civil Rights.
Press Releases and Achievements
The Barrister Firm's Founder is inducted into Florida Super Lawyers
July 27, 2014 — Every year Super Lawyers selects superior Florida lawyers to add to its directory of outstanding lawyers. Only 5% of the state's lawyers are selected for the honor of inclusion.