Brian J Amick
Attorney Brian Amick is a Founding partner of Amick Law Firm LLC, a law firm in Kansas City, MO. As a lawyer in Kansas City, Missouri, attorney Amick serves Clay County, as well as clients throughout Missouri.
Areas of Practice
- Birth Injury
- Defective / Dangerous Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1993, Missouri; 1994, Kansas
|:||University of Missouri-Columbia, BA, 1990|
|Law School||:||University of Missouri-Kansas City, JD, 1993|
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Associatio
- The Missouri Bar
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- The American Association for Justice
- The Kansas Bar
- All Federal Courts in Missouri and Kansas
Brian Amick was born in Kansas City, Missouri and attended Rockhurst High School. He received his B.A. from the University of Missouri – Columbia where he was a member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity. He received his law degree in 1993 from the University of Missouri – Kansas City.
Brian's practice concentrates on serious personal injury and wrongful death case with an emphasis on product liability and industrial accident cases. Brian has handled complex multi-million dollar product liability cases involving presses, injection molding machines, elevators, bulldozers, firearms, industrial manufacturing machinery, defective automobiles and various other products. Brian also handles serious personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from automobile accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability accidents as well as medical and nursing home malpractice cases.
Brian is a member of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys and a member of the American Association for Justice. Both organizations are devoted to the legal rights of individuals.
His recognition by his peers in the legal community with a Martindale-Hubbell rating of "A/V", sets him at the top of his profession in both legal ability and professional integrity. Brian has been recognized as a Missouri and Kansas SuperLawyer each year since 2007, is a Life's Member of Who's Who and has been recognized as a Top Missouri and Kansas Lawyer by KC Magazine.
Community Service Activities
- Jackson County Court Appointments – provides pro bono legal services to low income children and their families.
- Major contributor to the American Stroke Association.
- Contributor and participant to the Warriors on Wheels foundation annual charity ride. Warriors on Wheels is an organization of motorcycle enthusiasts who raise money to help disabled children.
- Contributor to Habitat for Humanity, a charitable organization helping low-income families.
- Solace House – The mission of Solace House is to provide a safe and understanding environment where grieving children and their families can obtain support from counselors, trained volunteer facilitators and other families in similar situations.
Born: September 9, 1967
Amick Law Firm LLC
5600 NE Antioch Rd
Kansas City, Missouri 64119
Amick Law Firm LLC was founded in 2013. Amick Law Firm LLC is located in Clay County Missouri.
Serious personal injury and wrongful death. Product liability, truck accidents, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability recreational accidents, workers compensation.