Benjamin R. Askew
Attorney Benjamin Askew is an Attorney of The Simon Law Firm, P.C., a law firm in St. Louis, MO. As a lawyer in St. Louis, Missouri, attorney Askew serves Saint Louis City County, as well as clients throughout Missouri.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
Admitted to Practice Law
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- International Trade Commission
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
|:||Truman State University, B.S|
|Law School||:||The George Washington University School of Law, J.D.|
- Missouri State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
Benjamin Askew focuses primarily on business litigation and intellectual property. He helps protect clients nationwide and strongly advocates for their rights. Ben provides extensive experience in matters such as breach of contract, fraud, tortious interference, unfair business practices, and antitrust. He also works with copyright, trademark, and patent issues.
Ben’s dedication to his clients and their success has garnered him distinctions such as a listing in Best Lawyers in America® for three years and being included in Super Lawyers® Rising Stars?. To learn how Ben can help your case, call today!
The Simon Law Firm, P.C.
800 Market St., Suite 1700
St. Louis, Missouri 63101
The Simon Law Firm, P.C. is located in Saint Louis City County Missouri.