Barry B Ansbacher
Attorney Barry Ansbacher is a Shareholder of Ansbacher Law, a law firm in Jacksonville, FL. As a lawyer in Jacksonville, Florida, attorney Ansbacher serves Duval County, as well as clients throughout Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Auto Accident
- Construction / Development
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
Admitted to Practice Law
- 1989, Florida; 1990, District of Columbia
|:||University of Florida, BA, 1985|
|Law School||:||University of Florida, JD, 1988|
- The Florida Bar (Member: Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section; Executive Council, 1998—2010); District of Columbia Bar; Attorneys' Real Property Council of Northeast Florida (President, 1994-1996).
- Board Certification - Real Estate 1995
- Board Certification - Construction Law 2010
Co-Author: with Julian C. Juergensmeyer, "Issues of Transboundary Pollution in North America," Revue Juridique de L'Environment, 1988. Co-Author, 1994, 1996 and Author, 1997, "Subdivisions," Florida Real Property Complex Transactions, The Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education. (Board Certified Real Estate Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education)
Born: Jacksonville, Florida, January 7, 1963
8818 Goodbys Executive Dr
Jacksonville, Florida 32217
Ansbacher Law was founded in 1997. Ansbacher Law is located in Duval County Florida.
Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Law, Products Liability, Construction Law, Bankruptcy Law, Real Property Law, Commercial Real Estate, Eminent Domain, Business Law, Real Estate Litigation, Condemnation.
Press Releases and Achievements
First Florida Lawyer to Achieve Construction and Real Estate Certification
December 23, 2010 — Barry B. Ansbacher is now the first and only attorney in Florida to receive board certification from The Florida Bar in both real estate and construction law.